Show colleges what you have to offer
Chyten’s college consultants help you navigate the years-long admission process from resume building to financial aid to acceptance. Over a period of one to four years Chyten’s admissions experts work with you to tell your own story, the story of a candidate with something unique to offer a college or university.
Focus makes all the difference
While your high school guidance counselor is additionally tasked with social, emotional and academic issues each day, your Chyten college counselor’s sole purpose is to provide a tailored, individualized approach to YOUR college application process.
Our college counselors provide in-depth advisement on various aspects of the college application process including, but not limited to:
- Crafting a personal college essay
- Developing and refining a college list
- Applying for financial aid
- Identifying scholarships
- Completing college applications directly and through The Common Application
- Organizing a schedule for school visits and interviews
- Strategically building an impactful resume and activity list
This individual focus on the college advisement process decreases the stress and anxiety felt by both students and their families.
Comprehensive packages bundling test prep and college counseling support are available through our Endeavor Program.